Head of Finance
MIITO is currently seeking a Head of Finance. You will effectively work as a right hand to the CEO and play a leading role in the fundraising process aswell as investor relations. This role requires a blend of real-world experience, entrepreneurial passion and boardroom polish. You will become a member of MIITO’s interdisciplinary team and contribute to shaping the future of the company.
Once You are here, You will:
- work with the founders on a fundraising strategy (both equity and debt)
- support the CEO on all financing topics, in particular the fundraising process and investor relations
- be responsible for monthly reporting and definition of KPIs
- be the contact person and information provider for the tax advisor
- contribute to shaping the company strategy by thinking creatively about financial impacts, risks, experiments, data
- represent the finance perspective in all team decisions that affect the company's future
- previous experience from working for a VC or supporting the fundraising process for another startup or investment banking; you are seeking to apply your previously learned skills and tools to a real life case and take full responsibility for your work
- ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfort collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in a non-hierarchical organization
- ability to see the big-picture, have a problem-solving attitude, and execute into the details
- ability to take individual ownership to support the collective success of the company
- entrepreneurial experience - either as an entrepreneur, member of a start-up team, or as an intrapreneur (e.g. line manager, product manager) - is a plus
- fluent in English and German
Along with a cover letter and resume, please include a response to the following questions with your application. Please keep your solution to 300 words or less.
- What business model inspires you?
- To what industry could you apply the business model to disrupt the existing players?
- How could you prototype the offering?